Welcome to the Official Vaqueros Soccer Camps! Thank you for visiting our page. Please read below for additional information and our registration link. Space is limited!
We are offering 4 camps during the 2021 calendar year.
Please see below for available options.
Spring Break I – March 15-18
Summer I – June 14-17
Summer II – July 12-15
Summer III – August 9-12
Cost: $150 per participant
Camp Details: Participants will learn and be trained by experienced current Vaqueros players. We offer a low coach to player ratio to allow dedicated attention to each athlete. Participants will learn to work as a team while also learning to push themselves in a fun and competitive environment. Participants will focus on improving speed, agility, and quickness. This training will be a great opportunity for participants to improve and their game while also working with experienced coaches that can provide high quality instruction.
Participants will receive:
- 2021 Official Vaqueros Camp T-shirt
- 4 tickets to a 2021 NPSL Vaqueros game
- Puma drawstring bag
- Daily snacks
- CPR/First Aid certified coaches
Location: Vaqueros Field at Sycamore Park
Click here to register: https://vaqueros-official-store.square.site/product/vfc-soccer-camp/37?cs=true&cst=custom
Upon registering, you will be emailed further information regarding the camp and our waiver that must be filled out before attending camp.
COVID Policies for 2021 Spring Break Camp
- All participants and parents MUST always wear a mask. Participants will be allowed to take off their masks during the training/camp sessions and break times for drinks ONLY.
- Parents MUST always keep their masks on to cover their mouths and noses and keep away 6 feet from each other when watching the child(ren) outside.
- Please try not to bring other family members to the camp facility. If you must, please stay in the car until the camp session is done.
- Parents who fail to follow the rule of wearing a mask when spectating outside may be asked to stay in the car or leave the facility.
- Participants MUST bring their own water/drinks. Drinks will not be supplied by the club and the club will not allow participants to share drinks.
If you have any questions, please email GM Anthony Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org